The Branch Manager in Ningbo will focus on facilitating and developing the branch’s medium and long-term goals including identifying growth opportunities, develop innovative solution and facilitating cross-function initiatives to ensure continuous growth in own perimeter.
- Responsible for strategy and planning to align branch business operations with the company’s mission and goals
- Establish annual budget and drive branch financial performance increase
- Be responsible for the branch performance to meet KPI and operational related standards
- Monitor compliance with company goals and procedures, ensure key business process are followed in branch, and governance over suppliers, partners and outsourcing vendors
- Identifies and prioritizes service and process improvement opportunities and creates plans for implementation
- Ensure a culture of operational excellence across the business to drive the high standard of efficiency
- Provide leadership, coaching and career development to team members
- Conduct staff appraisal and performance reviews for team members, hiring and dismantle personnel in collaboration with HR to ensure organization performance
- Play a connecting role between functional departments in branch and to create a good team atmosphere to ensure company value
- Promote company branding by initiate local promotion activities and participating evens, build up and maintain relationship with Chambers
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.