Greencarrier China is looking for a Sales Manager for our Qingdao branch
The Sales Manager is a commercial leadership role that has overall responsibility for all commercial aspects of the defined geographical market. The purpose of the role is to install and institutionalize the Sales Methodology and thereafter lead the Sales team to drive Greencarrier’s Sales strategy, agenda and all associated commercial activities within the geography, in order to deliver agreed commercial Sales result and objectives.
Responsibilities & Tasks
1. Sales Strategy
- Accountable for the commercial strategy and the translation into commercial objectives, plans and activities that ensures delivery of targeted financial results whilst supporting future growth aspirations for Greencarrier on a global scale.
- Accountable for the implementation, leadership and development of the Sales organisational structure.
- Accountable for leading ongoing development of Focus Trade Lanes through collaboration with local and network based key stakeholders.
2. Commercial Leadership
- Accountable for the leadership, implementation and compliance with the commercial ‘ways of working’, processes and all associated tools, to continuously develop the customer segment through maintaining / growing Existing business, securing New business, driving improvement of sales force efficiency and effectiveness.
3. Performance Management
- Accountable for the delivery of CRM and ACTUAL GP1 budgets and targets at agreed levels for the geography/ region, for all sales channels and customer segments.
- Accountable for the ongoing development and conversion of the Sales Pipeline, spanning all associated Sales Stage activities from Lead Generation through to customer closure.
4. Commercial Talent Management
- Accountable for the ongoing leadership and capability improvement of all commercial team members in Shanghai, raising sales professionalism.
- Accountable for developing a performance management culture and personally coaching sales team members, visibly driving and ‘owning’ capability improvement. Ensures succession planning is in place with relevant developmental activities being provided for and delivered.
- Exercise leadership in line with our goals, vision, policies and values
- Setting clear goals and be able to communicate vision and goals for the team
- Lead by example according to the company's values (Walk the talk)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Constantly searching for improvements to develop the company / department, your employees and yourself (constantly develop in your role as leader)
- Involve, engage and believe in your team
- Have an understanding of global processes of change and its management
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.