Business Development Manager, Shanghai
The Business Development Manager is a commercial customer facing role that has overall responsibility for the commercial and financial development of a customer portfolio, within a defined geographical scope, through promoting and selling standard Greencarrier products. The Business Development Manager will play an active role in managing and expanding a personal customer portfolio as a function of business needs.
The purpose of the role is to deliver planned levels of business (Volume/Actual GP) from existing and targeted customers, with a clear focus on Standard Products and predefined trade lanes.
The Business Development Manager has accountabilities in 2 main areas; namely Existing Customer Development, and New Customer Development.
- Existing Customer development
- Accountable for delivery of the Actual GP for the assigned Existing Customer portfolio, through the sale of Greencarrier standard products and focus on selected trade lanes.
- Accountable for ensuring that contracts / agreements for all customers within the portfolio comply with Greencarrier guidelines, are documented, maintained and appropriately communicated to all relevant Greencarrier and external parties.
- New Business Generation
- Accountable for the pursuit of identified potential customers, through adoption of Greencarrier commercial method, thus creating a differentiated customer experience.
- Accountable for the “UpSelling” process within the geographic territory, whereby ‘Non Controlled’ shippers and network derived sales leads are comprehensively pursued, as per Greencarrier guidelines.
Ad has been closed and it is no longer possible to apply.